Wondering what type of amplification is best for your hearing loss?
We have the right solution for you, whether you have mild or severe hearing loss.
Hearing Aids & Systems
- Improve audibility and comfort in noise and complex listening situations
- Improve speech understanding in the presence of background noise
- Completely customizable
- Connect with smartphones and other Bluetooth® enabled devices
- Stream music and TV audio
Hearing Aid Manufacturers
Hearing aids are designed for all types of hearing loss, lifestyles and budgets. We work with most manufacturers to provide you with a custom, first-rate solution for your hearing loss.
Specific product offerings may differ by location. Our Audiologists will make the best recommendation to fit your individual hearing loss. Please inquire for a hearing evaluation.
- Direct stimulation of the inner ear
- Optimizes speech understanding in quiet and noise
Implantable devices work differently than a hearing aid. They are designed for those with hearing loss who cannot be helped with a traditional aid. The two most popular devices are:
- Bone Anchored Hearing Aids
- Cochlear Implants
Determining the right device for you starts with a hearing test. Once your type and degree of hearing loss has been confirmed, you and your audiologist can work together to figure out the best treatment plan.
Still not sure? Come in to try a device out for yourself.