Lesa F. Kagan
Dr. Lesa Kagan has more than 30 years of experience working in a clinical setting with hearing loss patients as an audiologist. She is a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology, is a member of the Georgia Academy of Audiology and holds a Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA). Dr. Kagan has special interests in adult hearing aid fittings and bone anchored hearing devices. She strives to help each patient be successful by finding solutions for their unique hearing needs.
- Undergraduate – University of Kentucky, Bachelor of Arts in Communication Disorders
- Graduate – University of Illinois, Master of Arts in Audiology
- Graduate – Arizona School of Health Sciences, Doctor of Audiology
- Adult diagnostics
- Hearing aid fittings and rehabilitation
- Bone anchored hearing devices