Au.D., MBA, CBIS
Dr. Jiovanne Hughart has had a variety of experiences over her 40-year career. She has worked in a private practice and consulted for other ENT practices focusing on hearing rehabilitation, as well as vestibular and equilibrium disorders and treatment. Her career, experience and dedication has been focused on patients who seek help for hearing and vestibular disorders.
In her spare time, Dr. Hughart enjoys playing the violin, reading and exercising.
- Marietta – East Cobb
- Undergraduate – California State Bachelor of Science, 1979
- Graduate – Ohio University, Master of Arts and Communication, Brenau University, Master of Business 1995
- University of Florida Au.D., 2000
- Vestibular and Balance
- Diagnostics and Rehabilitation
- Hearing Instruments
- Cerumen Management and Practice Management