Dr. Adams has a passion for serving the pediatric population along their own hearing health journey. She completed her undergraduate and doctoral studies at Auburn University. Dr. Adams is certified by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA). She completed her graduate residency/externship in the pediatric ENT setting and has worked in this environment since completing her graduate studies. She is proficient in the diagnosis and treatment of hearing-related disorders for children of all ages.
Dr. Adams currently resides in Roswell with her husband, son and their golden retriever Hollie. In her free time, she enjoys walking along the river with her family and exploring new restaurants.
- Buckhead – Dr. Sipp (Pediatrics)
- Undergraduate – Auburn University, Bachelor of Science in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Graduate – Auburn University, Doctor of Audiology
- Pediatric audiologic evaluations
- Pediatric hearing aid fittings
- Cochlear Implants
- Auditory Brainstem Response testing