Dr. Abigail Duncan is licensed and trained in all aspects of hearing-related disorders for newborn, pediatric, and adult populations. Her professional interests include diagnostic hearing assessment and hearing aid fitting and orientation.
Dr. Duncan was raised in Salem, Virginia and now resides in Smyrna with her husband and their dog, Lucy.
- Sandy Springs
- Undergraduate – Bachelor of Science in Education with a major in Communication Disorders from the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, Virginia in 2004.
- Graduate – Master of Science in Audiology in 2006 and Doctor of Audiology in 2008 at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Newborn, pediatric and adult hearing
- Diagnostic hearing assessment
- Hearing aid fitting and orientation